I’m currently enrolled part time in a Master of Education (Research) at Sydney University. My supervisor is Jon Callow.
Before I begin my own research project I had to complete the course EDPK5003:Developing a Research Project. I documented my progress as a beginning researcher below.
1. My initial research proposal can be read here.
2. My first assignment for EDPK5003 – an outline of my proposed topic (750 wds) can be read here.
3. My second assignment for EDPK5003 – an alternative research strategy for my proposed topic (750 wds) can be read here.
4. My third assignment for EDPK5003 – my sampling approach (750 wds) can be read here.
5. My fourth assignment for EDPK5003 – data collection (750 wds) can be read here.
6. My fifth assignment for EDPK5004 – draft thesis proposal (3000 wds) can be read here.
It is now Semester 1, 2012. I completed the EDPK5004 course with a high distinction. Stoked. I am no enrolled in my last required course before I am classed as ‘prepared’ for conducting my own research project. The course I am currently enrolled is EDPK5001: Qualitative Research Methods. I will post my completed assignments below.
1. My first assignment for EDPK5001 – observation (2 pps and a 10 minute presentation) can be read here.